Thursday, June 26, 2014

More Reviews

The first thing I'm going to do is start writing more reviews. I think people need to start getting more honest reviews for the most recent games and that's what I will start doing. I will, of course, post more news here and insider information that the big companies don't want you to know, but I will also be posting other Gaming-related things as well going forward.

Overall, I think in the coming weeks and months, this blog will transform into something much better than it was before and encompass gaming in general and as a whole where you can get any and all information about games that you want.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Hello and Welcome Back!

    I was pleasantly surprised to stumble on your blog once again while looking through my old bookmarks. I always enjoyed your opinions on the gaming industry as they usually followed the same logical conclusions I made.

    Cheers, and hoping for more!

    ReplyDelete