Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What is this stupid blog about?

That's a valid question, and a good one at that.

This blog is dedicated to telling the world the truths of the Gaming Industry. Most people only know what they're told by Gaming News outlets like Kotaku and GameSpot, but those aren't always the most reliable sources of information.

Game Developers and Publishers like to tell you their version of events, which is the same as their version of Damage Control to keep the masses just happy enough to keep you coming back to buy their new games.

I'm not afraid to piss off the big wig corporate executives, because I have nothing to lose and the only thing I live for is The Truth, no matter how stupid or "retarded" that may sound.

You're going to learn things here that you won't believe, that your brain won't want to believe and will tell you it has to be a lie because it's just too bad. I can guarantee you that any and everything that I will speak here is The Truth 100%. You have no reason to believe a word I'm saying, and we have no Trust developed nor reputation, so I won't deny that most won't believe what I say. After all, when someone says something incredibly shocking your first instinct is to troll and hate, which is only natural.

I can only hope that a few of you will be able to read between the lines enough to see what is really happening, and that maybe this blog will open a few eyes to how things really are. I just hope you're ready for it.

9 comments:

  1. Well, looks I found something to fill my daeity void..... good luck with site and looking forward to some interesting posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you as fat as your avatar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL no that is a picture of the character Mad Mod Mike from nVidia and I have used this nickname for years with that pic.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you very much friend, I'm glad you enjoy it.

      Delete
  4. Very interesting and nicely written blog. I'm actually learning quite a bit from reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice and informative blog and some quite disturbing insights. This may sound cheesy, but it's really sad to see what the industry has become.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more. I love this industry so much but in the past few years all the wrong people have entered. I just hope things get better and soon.

      Delete